Nedrebo’s Formal Wear
I returned to Nedrebo’s Formal Wear in January 2016 as the Store Manager for one of their west-side locations. In the time that I’ve been in this position, I’ve used my leadership and organizational skills to completely overhaul the store and cultivate a highly successful sales team. As a result, the store has seen a number of gains over the prior year.
By the end of July 2016, I have:
- Increased overall revenue by 57% YTD
- Increased July’s revenue by 92% compared to LY
- Increased wedding bookings by 13% YTD
- Exceeded every sales goal for every week this year
- Developed and implemented new processes that have increased the store’s productivity, efficiency, and quality when working with our client’s wedding styles and measurements.